Your photography is emotionally charged. Wish I had a young family for you to capture as they really are...no cookie cutter stuff Hey, will you sign me up to have Dad done? Please! Maybe Grandma Gracie, too?
"Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything."
~Aaron Siskind
About me
My name is Marissa Van Noy and I am a wife and stay at home mom of three kids. About three years ago, I started getting passionate about photography. While developing my hobby, I realized that the "professional sessions" with my own kids involved unnatural poses and fake smiles. While they usually turned out cute, it was a grueling process leaving me and the kids feeling anxious and uncomfortable and the photos didn't end up capturing my children's true personalities.
My Goal
My goal as a photographer is to capture families and children in an element that is comfortable to them, that allows their personalities to show. I want to spend time with them to let them get used to having me around and then capture real moments and real emotion. I am not against posed shots and think if done in a certain way can actually turn out really great!
2 comments:
Your photography is emotionally charged. Wish I had a young family for you to capture as they really are...no cookie cutter stuff Hey, will you sign me up to have Dad done? Please! Maybe
Grandma Gracie, too?
You definitely have a gift! Can't wait for you to photograph my kids!!! Maybe for a Father's Day gift.
Post a Comment